Saturday, January 29, 2011

Redefining Rape: Is This Really A Priority?

"With this legislation, which was introduced last week by Rep. Chris Smith (R-N.J.), Republicans propose that the rape exemption be limited to “forcible rape."

The House GOP’s Plan to Redefine Rape | Mother Jones

All rape is fucking forcible, you assholes. I hate you all, Republicans. Seriously. Every last one of you. I don’t think I will ever feel safe in this country as a woman, and I am terrified for my daughter’s future.

(via greaterthanlapsed)

So, if you were drugged then date-raped, or raped by a family member taking advantage of your youth and vulnerability, no abortion for you!  

(via jonathan-cunningham)

Republicans are are about “limited Government”, which has nothing to do with the size, but rather, really means, they want to “limit” your rights by way of the “Government”.

All the "jobs first" rhetoric was complete GOP bullshit.

Posted via email from liberalsarecool.com

No comments: