Tuesday, September 23, 2008

McCain’s 5 Stages Of Grief Over The Economy

Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance. He's got them all.

Inside McCain's skull: We're OK, no we're not. Fire somebody! Regulate but make it sound like I didn't say that. Get me some of Cindy's pills. Should I use WWII reference or get more from Vietnam? Carly made $42 mill, but I like lobbyist. Am I wearing my Depends™? Is Bush still President or can I blame something on Clinton? Hillary or Bill, it doesn't matter. Get CNN out of here!

Great article on McCain's implosion over the past few days. His daily-changing positions, his ignorance of economics, his furious tirades and new ingenious anti-press stance have Grampy McLame struggling to cope with his diminished presidential prospects. Maybe he wants us all to feel sorry for him so he'll get the sympathy vote?

Read about all 5 stages in detail here.

Room temperature IQ, health issues, forgets what he says. Let's find the Maverick a nice blanky and a cup of soup. Bless.

No comments: