Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Liberals Are Cool Wishes You A Happy New Year

Happy New Year from me to you. Here's to a great 2009!

Thanks to everyone for checking out my blog the past few months. 2008 was the first year I started blogging and I hope next year, Liberals Are Cool will be on your daily stop for news and insights.

With all the obvious bad things in the headlines, I am opting for a posting about the things I'm happy about on this the last day of 2008:

Obama is our next President
The Yankees signed CC Sabathia and Mark Teixeira
My family is less politically divided these days
The NY Football Giants have home field throughout the play-offs
My Mom's eye operation went well
My brother Stephen is happily married since December 17
Science is back in vogue
Notre Dame won a Bowl game, after losing 9 straight
Ashlee got her stolen Blackberry back, minus SIM
My Dad and VOTF are going strong
Dunkin Donuts coffee is still good
Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 6 DVD, the new Season 7 in 2009!
Dick Cheney is out of office in 20 days

I'll add more as I think of them. Comment your own if you'd like.

May your next 12 months be happy and healthy, with just the right amount of truth, vice, humor and politics from Liberals Are Cool.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Thank you for my shout-out. The Scotts love the blog. Very impressive. They especially laughed at the new Dick Cheney banner. Happy 2009!