Monday, August 10, 2009

Quote Of The Day: Bob Cesca

When political failures are given a unchecked voice within their party, you get a certain kind of crazy that lives off the hype and headlines they once made. The GOP fantastical terror squad of misinformation and its TV-friendly rogues gallery has to be stopped.
"I tell you what, if any government panel tries to tell Sarah Palin that she has to euthanize her Down's baby, I will stand with her and Mr. "What If The South Won the Civil War?" Gingrich in vocally opposing this panel. As will the hobbits of the Shire and the munchkins of Munchkinland because the whole goddamn thing is an utter fairy tale!" -- Bob Cesca
The Right has always been great at creating a scenario that will never happen, then forcing the rest of us to defend the counter position. Reagan had his "welfare Queen and her Cadillac", Bush had his WMD. Their base eats it up, but at no point, once everything is disproved, do they ever atone. It's on to the next big lie.

Source: http://www.bobcesca.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just curious, but in your opinion is there any legitimate criticism of Obama and his administration? If so, can you provide an example?

Douglas Vicenzi said...

I am using this blog to promote my ideals and highlight what I think is important. I am not writing articles for people who disagree with me to have something to talk about.

Obama and Democrats are far from perfect. I admit that. Is that your hang up? Glad you're focused on such noble topics.