Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bush Shoots From The Hip, Off Camera Of course

George Bush is well liked by his Kook-aid sipping base. For everyone else, he just talks some much BS, you can pretty much do a 180˚ on anything he says. His rhetoric is maddening.

But look what happens when they turn off the cameras, wink wink. He actually lets some truth slip out. Admitting his friends in big business screwed up, Bush states, "there's no question about it. Wall Street got drunk ---that's one of the reasons I asked you to turn off the TV cameras -- it got drunk and now it's got a hangover. The question is how long will it sober up and not try to do all these fancy financial instruments." Watch the video and make up your own mind.



I like the drunk analogy, Bush has some experience with that. Knowing that Bush has a grasp of right and wrong and still walks the party line and blindly backs the wrong horse all the time is why he is the worst president ever. Ignorance is one thing. He knows and hides the truth. That's evil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Larry Call I was browsing internet and found your blog. The author did a great job. I will subscribe to your RSS feeds. Thank you for your contribution. I am a web designer myself. And here some examples of the websites that I designed for loans payday advance company.