Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yet Another Grandpa Moment For McCain

I respect my elders, I think Grandparents are the best. But I don't need one running the country in 2008. On it's own, its no biggie, but collectively McSame is just not sharp enough to be President. He keeps getting his facts wrong. Couple with his poor judgement, this is a deadly mix. Hyperbole intended.

Here is a quote, via E&P, where mixes up the National Guard and the Army regarding Palin's son, a person you would think he could better remember.
'I also know, if I might remind you, that she is commander of the Alaska National Guard. In fact, you may know that on Sept. 11 a large contingent of the Alaska Guard deployed to Iraq and her son happened to be one of them. So I think she understands our national security challenges....'

"The ceremony Palin attended at Fort Wainwright last week didn't involve the Alaska National Guard. Palin's son is in the Army, and his unit - 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division - deployed to Iraq."
Mr Military McCain continues to get a free pass by his own base. Haven't Republicans learned from Bush that you need to know your shit or you're going to run this country into the ground?

Massive government, massive debt, massive bailouts. Low IQ leaders. That's the GOP.

No comments: