Thursday, April 09, 2009

Limbaugh: Fighting A Mindset He'll Never Beat

Coincidence they are the only 2 Governors to turn down stimulus money?
Rush Limbaugh was asked yesterday on Fox News to name his favorite "up-and-coming Republicans." The right-wing host responded, "I -- I like the kind of things I am hearing out of Governor [Mark] Sanford from South Carolina. I have always admired Governor [Sarah] Palin."
Millionaire Governors turning down money for education and unemployment. GOP Brain Trust current balance is at zero.

Limbaugh went on, saying Obama, et al, has to be stopped:
"You know, it's - it is a very special historical time. We're not -- we're not really to go - to be too vocal about opposing this, which I don't subscribe to at all. I mean, liberalism is liberalism, and it is to be defeated and to be opposed every time it's -- it -- it pops up. And, so I -- I have -- I'm the de -- you know, if I am a leader, then it's de facto, because the elected Republican leadership hasn't yet decided to speak out."
So if the liberalism takes care of veterans and their families after they have served, you have to oppose that? That's great logic.

Also, defeating liberalism is inane. You don't defeat it. It's a mindset in flux. It's not set in stone. It has many points of view and looks to evolve to solve problems. You don't get that, Rush. Just like you have not evolved over the years, you have the same tired views that have all amounted to nothing, and you have to preach to your own choir.

Yes, you have ratings, but they are all out of touch like you. No real influence on where America is heading. But as long as you have a perceived foe, you'll cater your facts and your idiot listeners will follow. Any pessimist can call himself a prophet. Try being correct for a change.

Your dittoheads will wise up before you do.

Source: HuffPo

No comments: