Monday, August 30, 2010

Beck Recants "Obama Is Racist" Remark

"It shouldn’t have been said. It was poorly said … I have a big fat mouth sometimes and I say things, and that’s just not the way people should behave. And it was not accurate."

Glenn Beck said that he regrets once having called President Obama a racist who hated white people. - Fox News Sunday via PoliticsDaily

(Beck had made the statement about Obama last year on Fox & Friends during a discussion of Obama’s criticism of Cambridge, Mass. police. Obama had said they had acted “stupidly” in arresting Harvard University professor Henry Louis Gates, an African-American, outside his own home after receiving a call reporting a possible break-in: “This president, I think, has exposed himself as a guy over and over and over again who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture. I don’t know what it is. This guy is, I believe, a racist.”)

Beck may recant, but like most hucksters, too little too late. Still has "dick" status with me.

Posted via email from liberalsarecool.com

No comments: