Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quote Of The Day: Bristol Palin

Abstinence does not work. Choice does.
"They thought that, like, my mom was going to make me have the baby, and it was my choice to have the baby".
-- Bristol Palin personifying the failings of "abstinence only" programs on CNN.
Oh, it was your choice to have the baby, not the State deciding for you? How nice to have that choice. But once you enjoy that choice you better hop back on the hypocritical soap box and fight against women's rights with your Mom.

Being a mother again and becoming a grandmother in the same year, Sarah Palin makes Mormons look normal!

Source: CNN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that liberals adamantly believe in and exercise their right abortion. It gives me hope that soon natural selection will end the liberal plague.