Thursday, March 12, 2009

Meghan McCain: The GOP Short Bus Has Arrived

Meghan McCain on Rachel Maddow last night. It's nice that she is taking on mental and social Neanderthals like Ann Coulter, but talk about "fame, fame fatal fame, it can play hideous tricks on the brain".

Her gushing "I've done so much!" gets pretty annoying around the third time.

As for the future of the Republican Party, watch at 3:50 on. At 4:20 she should just walk off the stage. Once you get past her cult of personality, "I've been blogging since I was a kid" cuteness, when asked one simple question about GOP policy, her head almost explodes. She is honest, I'll give her that, admitting she does not understand economics despite trying to read about it [I wonder who she inherited that trait from?], but she sort of sums up what the Republican brand is all about: it's the "eww, I'm not a liberal" but some of my best friends are meets my Mommy and Daddy are rich and I can't explain my principles or even grasp what real life problem solving is.

Fellow short bus rider Ann Coulter is licking her chops as the GOP races to the bottom.



Source: Rachel Maddow

No comments: