Friday, May 15, 2009

Gonzales Opinions No One Asked For

From the guy who could not recall a thing when asked about the US Attorneys being fired.
"In essence what you’re saying, I think, is that I’m going to, I don’t care what the law says, I’m going to come out, I’m going to pursue an outcome that I think is fair and just. I’m going to rewrite the law. And I think that’s dangerous," - Alberto Gonzales, a former attorney-general who secretly approved of breaking the Geneva Conventions and the UN Convention on Torture.
Gonzo's exact word was the Geneva Conventions were "quaint". Now he is trying to chime in on the new Supreme Court pick as if anything he says has any value.

Solipsism is the philosophical idea that "My mind is the only thing that I know exists." Sums up the psychopathic Bush years.

Symptoms of a psychopath, just so we can be sure the word fits:
• Glib and superficial
• Egocentric and grandiose
• Lack of remorse or guilt
• Lack of empathy
• Deceitful and manipulative
• Shallow emotions

And isn't "empathy" the word they are attacking Obama for using? Classic.

No comments: