Thursday, June 04, 2009

"Not My Recollection"

"Who is that gay marriage lovin', Iraq/Al Qaeda connection debunking, Left Wing press schmoozing, oh my god...."

It's Bizarro Cheney! But Dick Cheney redeems himself as true evil, claiming Richard Clarke missed 9/11 despite numerous memos, reports and meetings on record to the contrary. Cheney shrugs, "That's not my recollection" and "I didn't read his book". The moment that epitomizes everything wrong with Dick Cheney.

Not reading reports? Wars, trillions in debt, lives lost, torture policies. Thanks.
"That’s a good one, Mr. Cheney!Stewart chortled, mocking the Nation Press Club audience’s response. “I guess you never read the memos either … and then we went to war in Iraq because of bad intelligence distributed in your behest … and then we started torturing people. Good times!


The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
Dick (Uncut)
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorEconomic Crisis


Source:

No comments: