Monday, September 29, 2008

McCain Looks Beaten In More Ways Than One

Americablog is picking up what I'm putting down. I said old man McCain's left eye looks messed up. Here's what they noticed.
"McCain looks horrible. Something is wrong with him. I'm watching McCain be interviewed by Stephanopoulos, and in addition to being even more comatose than usual, McCain's bottom lip looks swollen, his top lip doesn't even move, and he sounds like he's lisping a bit now (his "s" is whistling). Watch it. His mouth is swollen, and I'm not talking about his swollen left cheek from the cancer surgery. I wish they would tell us what is going on with McCain's health. Any readers have any expertise in this - is it botox, a mixture of that and some ailment, or what? This brings me to mind McCain's other odd health issue, his left eye and its out of synch blinking."


This campaign is killing him.

Read on

No comments: